Welcome to the website of SHIFT Financial Services Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “the website”). Please read these terms and conditions of use (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”) carefully before using the website and information provided by SHIFT Financial Services ltd, its subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter, “SHIFT”). By accessing or using the website, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which constitute a legally binding agreement between you and SHIFT Financial Services ltd.
If you do not agree with any of these Terms, please do not access or use the website.
SHIFT may, without notice to you, at any time amend these Terms and any other information contained on this website. The latest Terms will be posted on our websites, and you should review the Terms prior to using the website. Your continued use of the websites after any changes to these Terms are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
The SHIFT Websites; their past, present and future versions; all pages found within the SHIFT Websites; the material and information on the SHIFT Websites; all graphics, text, images, audio, videos, webinars, designs, compilation, advertising copy, articles, user interfaces, artwork, any computer applications, any and all copyrightable material (including source and object code) and all other materials, including without limitations the design, structure, “look and feel” and arrangement of such content contained on the SHIFT Websites (hereinafter, the “Content”); trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand elements, whether registered or not are owned, controlled or licensed by or to SHIFT, and are protected by intellectual property laws (the “Intellectual Property laws”), including but not limited to copyright, trademark, trade dress, domain name, patent, trade secret, international treaties and other proprietary rights and unfair competition laws. In using the SHIFT Websites or the Content, you acknowledge and agree to abide by all applicable Intellectual Property laws, as well as any specific notices contained on the Websites. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
The SHIFT Websites and the Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, adapted, translated, transmitted, displayed, published, posted, resold, or otherwise distributed in any way, without SHIFT express prior written authorization. You are granted permission to display on your computer, print and download the Content on this Website solely for your own personal, non-commercial and educational use. You must retain copyright and other notices on any copies of the Content you make. Certain Content and documents available on this Website are open source Content and documents subject to the applicable open source license and are so marked. Your use of those materials is governed by the individual applicable license. Unauthorized use of the SHIFT Websites or the Content contained on or available through the SHIFT Websites or any linked websites may violate applicable Intellectual Property laws or other laws.
The SHIFT Websites, Online Mediums and Content may contain user or third party submitted content, such as feedback and suggestions, post or submissions and other materials (hereinafter, the “Submissions”) intended for review by the general public, or by members of any public or private community. SHIFT does not claim ownership of the third party submitted content and shall have no obligation or liability of any kind, including without limitation errors, omissions, or damages, with respect to Submissions. Submissions are not reviewed, approved or endorsed by SHIFT and are provided solely for convenience to SHIFT customers and users. SHIFT reserves the right to monitor, restrict access to, edit or remove any Content available via the Online Mediums.
You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not violate any applicable laws or regulations. You are solely responsible for any content or information you submit, post, or transmit through the website. You agree not to engage in any conduct that may harm, disrupt, or impair the website, including but not limited to introducing viruses, malware, or other malicious code. You also agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website or any accounts, systems, or networks connected to the website.
PASSWORD PROTECTED AREAS
Access to and use of password-protected areas of the SHIFT Websites is restricted to authorized users only. You agree that you:
- will provide current, complete and accurate identification, contact and other information about you as you may be prompted by the registration process on the SHIFT Websites;
- are responsible to maintain, keep current and update any registration data and other information you provide to SHIFT;
- to the fullest extent permitted by law, are entirely responsible for maintaining the security of your password, identification and account and for any and all activity that occurs under your account;
- will notify SHIFT immediately of any unauthorized access or use of your account or password or any other breach of security.
You understand that any person with your password will be able to access your account and any registration data, including, without limitation access to your servers and applications accessible through your account. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you accept the risk of unauthorized access to your account. To the fullest extent permitted by law, SHIFT will not be liable to you for any loss you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for losses incurred by SHIFT or any other user or visitor to the SHIFT Websites due to someone else using your password or account. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
The SHIFT Websites may contain links and references to non- SHIFT websites that are not owned or controlled by SHIFT and resources (“Linked Websites”) and are provided for convenience only. If you decide to leave SHIFT Websites and access Linked Websites, you do so at your own risk and SHIFT will have no liability arising out of or related to such Linked Websites and/or their content or any damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection of any purchase or use of any such content, goods or services available on or through any such Linked Website. SHIFT has not reviewed the Linked Websites and we are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on these websites. Inclusion of these links on our Websites does not apply approval or endorsement by SHIFT of the Linked Websites, their entities or products and services. Please understand that the Linked Websites, even if they contain the SHIFT logo, are independent websites, and SHIFT does not control the content on that Linked Website. Additionally, SHIFT is not a party to or responsible for any transaction you may enter into with any such third party, even if you learn of such third party from SHIFT, by way of reference or link provided on the SHIFT Websites.
You access and use third-party websites at your own risk, and you should review the applicable terms and policies of such websites before using them.
Your use of and access to the SHIFT Websites, Online Mediums and Content posted by SHIFT, its divisions, subsidiaries or user-generated content posted by third parties is at your sole risk. The Websites, Online Mediums and Content are provided for informational purposes only on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. SHIFT makes no representations, warranties or guarantees as to the quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of the Content. SHIFT further makes no representations, warranties or guarantees that the quality and reliability of any information, and hosting services obtained from the Website, Online Mediums and/or Content will meet your expectations and requirements, be virus-free, or perform error- and damage-free. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you assume all risk and responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever to your computer system, data and business
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SHIFT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO :
- Any loss or damage which you may incur, including without limitation as a result of any reliance placed by you on the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the Content, or any changes SHIFT and SHIFT Licensors may make to the Websites, Online Mediums and Content, or any temporary interruption or permanent cessation in the provision of the Online Mediums and Content, or, if applicable, your failure to safeguard your account details or passwords.
- Any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with your use of or related to the Websites, Online Mediums and Content (including without limitation for loss of or damage to a business, revenues, goodwill or data) even if SHIFT and SHIFT Licensors had previously been advised of, or reasonably could have foreseen, the possibility of such damages, however they arise, whether in breach of contract, negligence or other tortuous action.
- Since some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, portions of the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE.
You agree to indemnify and hold SHIFT, its subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, employees and representatives and SHIFT Licensors, their subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, employees and representatives harmless from any claims and demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party arising from or relating to:
- your use of and access to the Websites, Online Mediums and Content;
- the content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the Website and Online Mediums;
- your violation of these Terms or Website specific terms and conditions. This indemnification obligation will survive the termination of your SHIFT account or these Terms.
You may not use the SHIFT Websites, Content or Online Mediums for any purpose or in any manner that infringes the rights of any third parties. SHIFT encourages you to report any content on the SHIFT Websites that you believe infringes your copyright.
If you would like to submit a Copyright Infringement Complaint, send your complaint to sos@Shift-sg.com.
The trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans and domain names (“Marks”) referenced on the SHIFT Websites are either common-law service marks, trademarks or registered service marks or trademarks of SHIFT Financial Services ltd or their subsidiaries and are protected by trademark laws in the United Kingdom, European Union and other countries, and international laws and treaties. Other names of actual companies and products mentioned on the SHIFT Websites may be the trademarks of their respective owners and reference to them does not suggest sponsorship, endorsement or association with SHIFT. Nothing contained on the SHIFT Websites should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Marks displayed on the SHIFT Websites. You are not permitted to use any Marks displayed on the Websites, metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Marks of SHIFT and its licensors, without prior written permission of SHIFT or such third party who may own the Mark.
For information on use of SHIFT trademarks, please contact us oninfo@Shift-sg.com.
SHIFT appreciates hearing from you. Blogs, community forums, chat rooms and other discussion sites may be made available to our customers and users. You acknowledge and agree, that to any content you, as a user, may submit via the Online Mediums become public information and it shall be deemed to be provided on a non-confidential basis, except for resumes submitted solely for consideration for employment with SHIFT which may be shared with SHIFT on a “need to know” basis. You should always use caution when submitting personal identifiable information about yourself or third parties in any Online Mediums. SHIFT is free to use or disseminate such contributed content on an unrestricted basis for any purpose, and you grant SHIFT an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, incorporate, transmit, display, publish, post, resell and otherwise distribute such Submission and contributed content (including, without limitation, creative ideas, suggestions, materials, names, voices, likeness and other personal identifiable information contained in your Submission) in any form and media now known or which shall become known in the future for any purposes whatsoever, including without limitation, using such information, ideas, inventions and creative ideas for development, marketing and promotional purposes, without any notice or compensation to you.
SHIFT is under no obligation to use the contributed content and your Submissions and may remove any such content or Submission at any time at its sole discretion. SHIFT reserves the right to terminate your access to Online Mediums at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise have permission to submit any such materials and grant SHIFT the rights described herein.
No unlawful or Prohibited Use. You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Online Mediums any content that:
- is misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, offensive, violent, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, libellous, racially, ethnically, religiously or otherwise objectionable;
- constitutes unauthorized disclosure of personal or confidential information;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright or other intellectual property or any rights of any party;
- contains viruses, Trojan horses, Worms, corrupted files or code, files and programs designed to impede or destroy the functionality of any computer software or hardware; spyware and malware designed for phishing and with a view to compromise the data security and integrity, and obtain sensitive personal or financial information.
You also agree not to use the SHIFT Websites or Online Mediums to:
- impersonate an employee or a representative of SHIFT, its divisions and subsidiaries;
- misrepresent your identity or affiliation with a person or entity;
- send bulk mail, spam, “chain letters” and other unsolicited and unauthorized communication;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the SHIFT Websites or any other system or networks connected to the SHIFT Website or any other services offered through the SHIFT Websites, and/or other accounts not belonging to you, or violate the security of any portion of the SHIFT Websites, by hacking, password mining or any other means;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any information, materials or documents not purposely made available through the SHIFT Website or Online Mediums through any means;
- attempt to interfere with the proper working of the SHIFT Websites or any transaction being conducted on the SHIFT Websites or to restrict or inhibit any other user from accessing or using the SHIFT Websites, by means of hacking or defacing any portion of the SHIFT Websites.
We greatly appreciate your efforts in letting your clients know about us. You may link to the SHIFT Websites by using a text link and linking to the SHIFT Websites homepage. Linking directly to any other webpage or content within the SHIFT Websites is prohibited without SHIFT prior written permission. SHIFT only consents to links in which the link and the pages that are activated by the link do not:
- duplicate the website content;
- frame or create any other border around the website content or any pages on the Websites or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of any content within the SHIFT Websites;
- misrepresent your relationship with SHIFT or otherwise create a false affiliation, connection or association with SHIFT;
- imply that SHIFT approves or endorses you, your website, or your services or product offerings;
- present false or misleading impression about SHIFT or otherwise damage the goodwill associated with the SHIFT name or trademarks;
- use SHIFT trademarks in page text, metatags and/or hidden text for purpose of gaining higher rankings from search engines;
- utilize SHIFT name, trademarks, service marks, colors, logos or any other brand features of SHIFT, nor your relationship with SHIFT for purposes of or in any manner which intentionally gives rise to advertising or publicity without SHIFT prior written permission.
As a further condition to being permitted to link to the SHIFT Websites, you agree that SHIFT may at any time, in its sole discretion, terminate permission to link to the SHIFT Websites. In such an event, you agree to immediately remove all links to the SHIFT Websites and to cease using any SHIFT trademark. SHIFT reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from the SHIFT websites.
Except for the link logos as provided by SHIFT, you may not use the SHIFT corporate logo or any other brand feature to link to SHIFT.
SHIFT Financial Services ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.Shifttransfer.com website and the SHIFT Mobile Applications mobile application (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify your (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies; We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies; We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies; We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
SHIFT Financial Services ltd use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United Kingdom and process it there.
SHIFT Financial Services ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of SHIFT Financial Services ltd
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
If a customer initiates a transaction, we shall temporarily hold the transaction within the compliance department. Simultaneously, we reach out to the customer, requesting the missing information needed to release the transaction. If the customer does not provide the required KYC documents within 15 days, the next course of action would be to refund the funds to the customer, block their account for future use and take further compliance action.
During the onboarding and periodic review of the customer accounts if any KYC or CDD documents are pending or missing, the documents will be requested by the customer service team by email from the client and allow a 15-day window for the customer to respond. If the customer does not respond within this timeframe, the account will be deactivated.
Subsequently, inform the customer of the account deactivation due to the missing KYC information and instruct them to contact the customer service team. They should be guided to upload the necessary documentation to reactivate the account. The reactivation process will be handled by the compliance team after a thorough review of all submitted documents.
If the registered customer, did not send transaction during one year, then the registered account will be inactive, and if the customer completed two years without any transaction, then the registered account will be removed.
If the registered customer looking to activate their account again within one year, then they must follow Re-KYC process again by contacting support@Shift-sg.com and perform at least one transaction.
If the removed registered account looking to register again; they need to do full new registration.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
UK Data Protection: https://www.gov.uk/data-protection
Your Rights When Making Payments In Europe: https://ec.europa.eu/info/sites/info/files/business_economy_euro/banking_and_finance/documents/leaflet-your-rights-payments-eu_en.pdf
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.