IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD NOT USE OUR WEBSITE.
SHIFT may, without notice to you, at any time amend these Terms and any other information contained on this website. The latest Terms will be posted on our websites, and you should review the Terms prior to using the website. Your continued use of the websites after any changes to these Terms are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
SCOPE OF TERMS
OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT
The SHIFT Websites; their past, present and future versions; all pages found within the SHIFT Websites; the material and information on the SHIFT Websites; all graphics, text, images, audio, videos, webinars, designs, compilation, advertising copy, articles, user interfaces, artwork, any computer applications, any and all copyrightable material (including source and object code) and all other materials, including without limitations the design, structure, “look and feel” and arrangement of such content contained on the SHIFT Websites (hereinafter, the “Content”); trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand elements, whether registered or not are owned, controlled or licensed by or to SHIFT, and are protected by intellectual property laws (the “Intellectual Property laws”), including but not limited to copyright, trademark, trade dress, domain name, patent, trade secret, international treaties and other proprietary rights and unfair competition laws. In using the SHIFT Websites or the Content, you acknowledge and agree to abide by all applicable Intellectual Property laws, as well as any specific notices contained on the Websites. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
The SHIFT Websites and the Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, adapted, translated, transmitted, displayed, published, posted, resold, or otherwise distributed in any way, without SHIFT express prior written authorization. You are granted permission to display on your computer, print and download the Content on this Website solely for your own personal, non-commercial and educational use. You must retain copyright and other notices on any copies of the Content you make. Certain Content and documents available on this Website are open source Content and documents subject to the applicable open source license and are so marked. Your use of those materials is governed by the individual applicable license. Unauthorized use of the SHIFT Websites or the Content contained on or available through the SHIFT Websites or any linked websites may violate applicable Intellectual Property laws or other laws.
The SHIFT Websites, Online Mediums and Content may contain user or third party submitted content, such as feedback and suggestions, post or submissions and other materials (hereinafter, the “Submissions”) intended for review by the general public, or by members of any public or private community. SHIFT does not claim ownership of the third party submitted content and shall have no obligation or liability of any kind, including without limitation errors, omissions, or damages, with respect to Submissions. Submissions are not reviewed, approved or endorsed by SHIFT and are provided solely for convenience to SHIFT customers and users. SHIFT reserves the right to monitor, restrict access to, edit or remove any Content available via the Online Mediums.
Copyrights Infringement Complaints.
You may not use the SHIFT Websites, Content or Online Mediums for any purpose or in any manner that infringes the rights of any third parties. SHIFT encourages you to report any content on the SHIFT Websites that you believe infringes your copyright.
If you would like to submit a Copyright Infringement Complaint, send your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans and domain names (“Marks”) referenced on the SHIFT Websites are either common-law service marks, trademarks or registered service marks or trademarks of SHIFT Financial Services ltd & UAB SHIFT Financial Services LT or their subsidiaries and are protected by trademark laws in the United Kingdom, the Republic of Lithuania and other countries, and international laws and treaties. Other names of actual companies and products mentioned on the SHIFT Websites may be the trademarks of their respective owners and reference to them does not suggest sponsorship, endorsement or association with SHIFT. Nothing contained on the SHIFT Websites should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Marks displayed on the SHIFT Websites. You are not permitted to use any Marks displayed on the Websites, metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Marks of SHIFT and its licensors, without prior written permission of SHIFT or such third party who may own the Mark.
For information on use of SHIFT trademarks, please contact us email@example.com.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES
Password Protected Areas. Access to and use of password-protected areas of the SHIFT Websites is restricted to authorized users only. You agree that you:
- will provide current, complete and accurate identification, contact and other information about you as you may be prompted by the registration process on the SHIFT Websites;
- are responsible to maintain, keep current and update any registration data and other information you provide to SHIFT;
- to the fullest extent permitted by law, are entirely responsible for maintaining the security of your password, identification and account and for any and all activity that occurs under your account;
- will notify SHIFT immediately of any unauthorized access or use of your account or password or any other breach of security.
You understand that any person with your password will be able to access your account and any registration data, including, without limitation access to your servers and applications accessible through your account. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you accept the risk of unauthorized access to your account. To the fullest extent permitted by law, SHIFT will not be liable to you for any loss you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for losses incurred by SHIFT or any other user or visitor to the SHIFT Websites due to someone else using your password or account. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
The Content You Submit.
SHIFT appreciates hearing from you. Blogs, community forums, chat rooms and other discussion sites may be made available to our customers and users. You acknowledge and agree, that to any content you, as a user, may submit via the Online Mediums become public information and it shall be deemed to be provided on a non-confidential basis, except for resumes submitted solely for consideration for employment with SHIFT which may be shared with SHIFT on a “need to know” basis. You should always use caution when submitting personal identifiable information about yourself or third parties in any Online Mediums. SHIFT is free to use or disseminate such contributed content on an unrestricted basis for any purpose, and you grant SHIFT an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, incorporate, transmit, display, publish, post, resell and otherwise distribute such Submission and contributed content (including, without limitation, creative ideas, suggestions, materials, names, voices, likeness and other personal identifiable information contained in your Submission) in any form and media now known or which shall become known in the future for any purposes whatsoever, including without limitation, using such information, ideas, inventions and creative ideas for development, marketing and promotional purposes, without any notice or compensation to you.
SHIFT is under no obligation to use the contributed content and your Submissions and may remove any such content or Submission at any time at its sole discretion. SHIFT reserves the right to terminate your access to Online Mediums at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise have permission to submit any such materials and grant SHIFT the rights described herein.
No unlawful or Prohibited Use. You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Online Mediums any content that:
- is misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, offensive, violent, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, libellous, racially, ethnically, religiously or otherwise objectionable;
- constitutes unauthorized disclosure of personal or confidential information;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright or other intellectual property or any rights of any party;
- contains viruses, Trojan horses, Worms, corrupted files or code, files and programs designed to impede or destroy the functionality of any computer software or hardware; spyware and malware designed for phishing and with a view to compromise the data security and integrity, and obtain sensitive personal or financial information.
You also agree not to use the SHIFT Websites or Online Mediums to:
- impersonate an employee or a representative of SHIFT, its divisions and subsidiaries;
- misrepresent your identity or affiliation with a person or entity;
- send bulk mail, spam, “chain letters” and other unsolicited and unauthorized communication;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the SHIFT Websites or any other system or networks connected to the SHIFT Website or any other services offered through the SHIFT Websites, and/or other accounts not belonging to you, or violate the security of any portion of the SHIFT Websites, by hacking, password mining or any other means;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any information, materials or documents not purposely made available through the SHIFT Website or Online Mediums through any means;
- attempt to interfere with the proper working of the SHIFT Websites or any transaction being conducted on the SHIFT Websites or to restrict or inhibit any other user from accessing or using the SHIFT Websites, by means of hacking or defacing any portion of the SHIFT Websites.
LINKING TO SHIFTWEBSITES
We greatly appreciate your efforts in letting your clients know about us. You may link to the SHIFT Websites by using a text link and linking to the SHIFT Websites homepage. Linking directly to any other webpage or content within the SHIFT Websites is prohibited without SHIFT prior written permission. SHIFT only consents to links in which the link and the pages that are activated by the link do not:
- duplicate the website content;
- frame or create any other border around the website content or any pages on the Websites or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of any content within the SHIFT Websites;
- misrepresent your relationship with SHIFT or otherwise create a false affiliation, connection or association with SHIFT;
- imply that SHIFT approves or endorses you, your website, or your services or product offerings;
- present false or misleading impression about SHIFT or otherwise damage the goodwill associated with the SHIFT name or trademarks;
- use SHIFT trademarks in page text, metatags and/or hidden text for purpose of gaining higher rankings from search engines;
- utilize SHIFT name, trademarks, service marks, colors, logos or any other brand features of SHIFT, nor your relationship with SHIFT for purposes of or in any manner which intentionally gives rise to advertising or publicity without SHIFT prior written permission.
As a further condition to being permitted to link to the SHIFT Websites, you agree that SHIFT may at any time, in its sole discretion, terminate permission to link to the SHIFT Websites. In such an event, you agree to immediately remove all links to the SHIFT Websites and to cease using any SHIFT trademark. SHIFT reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from the SHIFT websites.
Except for the link logos as provided by SHIFT, you may not use the SHIFT corporate logo or any other brand feature to link to SHIFT.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The SHIFT Websites may contain links and references to non- SHIFT websites and resources (“Linked Websites”) and are provided for convenience only. If you decide to leave SHIFT Websites and access Linked Websites, you do so at your own risk and SHIFT will have no liability arising out of or related to such Linked Websites and/or their content or any damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection of any purchase or use of any such content, goods or services available on or through any such Linked Website. SHIFT has not reviewed the Linked Websites and we are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on these websites. Inclusion of these links on our Websites does not apply approval or endorsement by SHIFT of the Linked Websites, their entities or products and services. Please understand that the Linked Websites, even if they contain the SHIFT logo, are independent websites, and SHIFT does not control the content on that Linked Website. Additionally, SHIFT is not a party to or responsible for any transaction you may enter into with any such third party, even if you learn of such third party from SHIFT, by way of reference or link provided on the SHIFT Websites.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Your use of and access to the SHIFT Websites, Online Mediums and Content posted by SHIFT, its divisions, subsidiaries or user-generated content posted by third parties is at your sole risk. The Websites, Online Mediums and Content are provided for informational purposes only on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. SHIFT makes no representations, warranties or guarantees as to the quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of the Content. SHIFT further makes no representations, warranties or guarantees that the quality and reliability of any information, and hosting services obtained from the Website, Online Mediums and/or Content will meet your expectations and requirements, be virus-free, or perform error- and damage-free. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you assume all risk and responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever to your computer system, data and business arising out of your use of the Website, Online Mediums and/or Content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that SHIFT and any contributor to the user-generated content via Online Mediums (“SHIFT Licensors”) SHALL, to the fullest extent permitted by law, NOT BE LIABLE to you for:
1) any loss or damage which you may incur, including without limitation as a result of any reliance placed by you on the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the Content, or any changes SHIFT and SHIFT Licensors may make to the Websites, Online Mediums and Content, or any temporary interruption or permanent cessation in the provision of the Online Mediums and Content, or, if applicable, your failure to safeguard your account details or passwords.
2) any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with your use of or related to the Websites, Online Mediums and Content (including without limitation for loss of or damage to a business, revenues, goodwill or data) even if SHIFT and SHIFT Licensors had previously been advised of, or reasonably could have foreseen, the possibility of such damages, however they arise, whether in breach of contract, negligence or other tortuous action.
3) Since some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, portions of the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold SHIFT, its subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, employees and representatives and SHIFT Licensors, their subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, employees and representatives harmless from any claims and demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party arising from or relating to:
- your use of and access to the Websites, Online Mediums and Content;
- the content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the Website and Online Mediums;
- your violation of these Terms or Website specific terms and conditions. This indemnification obligation will survive the termination of your SHIFT account or these Terms.
SHIFT Financial Services ltd & UAB SHIFT Financial Services LT (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.shift-sg.com website and the SHIFT Mobile Applications mobile application (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify your (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Session Cookies; We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies; We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies; We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
SHIFT Financial Services ltd & UAB SHIFT Financial Services LT use the collected data for various purposes:
To provide and maintain the Service
To notify you about changes to our Service
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
To provide customer care and support
To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
To monitor the usage of the Service
To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United Kingdom and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
SHIFT Financial Services ltd & UAB SHIFT Financial Services LT may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
To comply with a legal obligation
To protect and defend the rights or property of SHIFT Financial Services ltd & UAB SHIFT Financial Services LT
To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
UK Data Protection: https://www.gov.
Your Rights When Making Payments In Europe: https://ec.europa.eu/info/
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SHIFT FINANCIAL SERVICES LT PAYMENT SERVICES
- SHIFT Financial Services LT, legal entity code 304726229, registered office Verkiu St. 27B, LT-09132 Vilnius, Lithuania is a payment institution (license No. 37, issued on 10th of July 2018), supervised by the Bank of Lithuania (www.lb.lt). Data about SHIFT Financial Services LT is collected and stored at the Register of Legal Entities of the Republic of Lithuania (https://www.registrucentras.lt/).
- These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as General Terms and Conditions) are an Agreement between the Customer and SHIFT Financial Services LT defining the main terms of SHIFT Financial Services LT services provided to the Customer, governing the procedure for money remittance execution, the rights and obligations of the Customer and SHIFT Financial Services LT as well as the responsibilities related to the services provided.
- The Customer shall be understood in these General Terms and Conditions as defined in the Law on Payments of the Republic of Lithuania, i.e. a natural or legal person, other entity or its affiliates that uses payment services as payers and / or payees.
- Before applying for SHIFT Financial Services LT services, the Customer must carefully read the following General Terms and Conditions, which are an integral part to any other Agreement between the Customer and SHIFT Financial Services LT (agreements, applicable rules, procedures, etc.), and assess the risks that may arise while using the SHIFT Financial Services LT services. SHIFT Financial Services LT provides instructions on safe use of the services and declares that complies with legal requirements.
- The terms and conditions governing the financial services the Customer has selected are set at the bottom of the receipt (form) when the Customer performs the Log in / Sign up. By signing this receipt (form) the Customer agrees to these General Terms and Conditions.
- SHIFT Financial Services LT provides money remittance services nationally and internationally. Every individual money remittance order constitutes a separate agreement between SHIFT Financial Services LT and the Customer which is limited to the execution of a specific money remittance.
- The determination of the exchange rate applicable to the remittance shall be determined by SHIFT Financial Services LT and applied by the service providers, where the exchange rate changes from one country to another according to the Countries’ Monetary Authority and SHIFT Financial Services LT applicable rates. Therefore, the exchange rate noted on the remittance order at the time of sending is an estimated and restricted to receiving the remittance within 24 hours. The Customer shall ask the service provider in case any inquiries regarding the applicable exchange rate to the remittance. The rules and regulations in some countries allow the service providers to collect minimal charges from the sent amount upon remittance delivery process to the receiver.
- In case the payment is executed on SHIFT Financial Services LT website, no physical signature is required, the completion of the remittance order is considered the moment when the approval from the Customer’s side on the General Terms and Conditions is received.
- The moment of order receipt is such moment when SHIFT Financial Services LT receives the funds to be transferred and the fees associated with the remittance. For money remittances instructed in paper form the period extends by a further business day. Business Day is considered a day that is not a Saturday or Sunday or official celebration day in the Republic of Lithuania.
- The Customer is subject to the right at no charge to revoke the money remittance order within 5 (five) business days by writing an e-mail or mail to SHIFT Financial Services LT (see the contacts at Part 12.1.). However, the Customer can not use this right if the money remittance was paid to the receiver before the revoke notification was received.
- SHIFT Financial Services LT remittance services are offered by SHIFT Financial Services LT and its service and sub-service providers in countries where they operate. Information regarding working hours and nearby locations can be obtained by applying to the Support department via contacts listed here: https://shiftremittance.com/contact-us/ or via Online Chat „Ask us“. Services offered to Customers are usually available within minutes. However, services may be subject to restrictions pertaining to the paying service provider. Delay fines and restrictions may be applicable according to requirements in certain countries. For details, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Remittances paid in cash in certain circumstances might be subject to local taxes.
- INFORMATION NECESSARY TO SUBMIT
- The Customer is obliged to provide SHIFT Financial Services LT or its service providers with the following information regarding the receiver in order for a remittance to be properly initiated and executed:
- receiving country;
- delivery type;
- sending or receiving amount;
- payment method;
- receiver’s full name;
- receiver’s address;
- receiver’s phone number;
- receiver’s account details.
- The Customer is obliged to fulfill the identity verification process in face-to-face mode or online, i.e. to submit the personal information (name, surname, date of birth/personal code, address, contacts, etc) and identification document.
- SHIFT Financial Services LT and its Service providers have the right to request any additional information and/or documents from the Customer and/or receiver for the purposes of compliance with applicable legislation (e. g. anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing) and/or proper initiation and execution of a remittance.
- CHARGES ON REMITTANCE
- Regarding charges on remittance – please make a price inquiry on SHIFT Financial Services LT website (http://shift-sg.com) or application (SHIFT Financial Services LT application is available on App Store and Google Play), or ask your service provider before initiation and execution of your remittance.
- Money remittance payments will normally be made in the currency of the destination country. The currency will be converted at the time of the transfer and the currency transfer fee would be calculated and announced to the Customer before the confirmation of the money remittance order.
- Most currency exchange rates are adjusted several times daily in line with the relevant closing rates of global financial markets. SHIFT Financial Services LT applicable exchange rate may be less favorable than some publicly reported commercial exchange rates used in transactions between banks or other financial institutions. Any difference between the currency exchange rate offered to Customer and the currency exchange rate received by SHIFT Financial Services LTwill be kept by SHIFT Financial Services LT (and, in some instances, its service providers) in addition to the transfer fees.
- SENDING AND RECEIVING MONEY TO COUNTRIES THAT OFFER REMITTANCES SERVICE IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES
- Remittance charges may vary upon the request to send or to receive the remittances amount in a currency and/or currencies different from the original chosen currency. Moreover, SHIFT Financial Services LT or its Service providers may give the receiver(s) the option to collect the remittance amount in a currency different from the one chosen by the sender and by which the remittances were sent. In such cases, SHIFT Financial Services LT or its service providers may charge additionally.
- In case the payment currency is defined by a currency different from the national currency of the country to which the money is sent and such currency was not available or that most small denominations are unavailable in an amount sufficient to pay the remittance at SHIFT Financial Services LT or its service providers in that country, SHIFT Financial Services LT and/or its service providers shall have the right to pay the remittances totally or partially thereof in the national currency.
- SHIFT Financial Services LT and its service providers may request the remittance receiver to collect the remittance amount in a currency different from that chosen by the sender as currency of payment, in which case the exchange rate applied by SHIFT Financial Services LT and its service providers may differ from the rate applied to a transaction paid in the currency chosen by the sender, in such cases SHIFT Financial Services LT or its service providers may charge additionally. Additional information on the exchange rates is available by contacting SHIFT Financial Services LT by the means mentioned in Part 2.4.
- REMITTANCE EXECUTION TIME
- Regarding the remittance execution time – please ask your service provider before initiation and execution of your remittance, or follow up on SHIFT Financial Services LT website while executing the payment.
- REFUND AND ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGES
- If the remittance is not delivered within 45 business days, SHIFT Financial Services LT or its service providers will refund the principal amount of the remittance and the charges applicable thereon upon the written request of the sender. However, if the delay of delivery was caused by conditions beyond the control of SHIFT Financial Services LT or its service providers, such as non cooperation of the Customer or receiver on the provision of the information and/or documents, inclement weather or telecommunications failure and/or delay of remittance as a result of a demand from the official authorities at the country of payment and/or because of certain other applicable laws, instructions and regulations, SHIFT Financial Services LT shall, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, be entitled to deduct the service and administrative charges applicable on the remittance.
- SPECIAL PROCEDURES
- If the receiver does not hold a valid ID card it shall be possible for SHIFT Financial Services LT and its service providers to request the sender to revert to any SHIFT Financial Services LT locations with the voucher and ask to change the receiver’s name to a person having a valid ID card. In such case no additional charges shall be collected from the sender against the corrections. However, different restrictions may be imposed on Remittance from and to some countries.
- RESPONSIBILITY OF SHIFT FINANCIAL SERVICES LT AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, SHIFT Financial Services LT and its service providers do not guarantee the delivery or suitability of any remittance(s) made. Furthermore, SHIFT Financial Services LT warns the Customer of risks related to sending money to any unknown person. The Customer shall be notified by the contacts provided if SHIFT Financial Services LT would suspect a fraudulent activity against the Customer and would ask an additional approval for the execution of the remittance order.
- In case unauthorized money remittance occurs, SHIFT Financial Services LT will refund the Customer with a remittance amount promptly, but at the latest by the end of the business day following the day on which SHIFT Financial Services LT was notified the remittance concerned has not been authorized or otherwise became aware of the unauthorized remittance. The notification to SHIFT Financial Services LT regarding the unauthorized money remittance must be submitted with no delay when this fact became known to the Customer in writing by writing an e-mail or mail to SHIFT Financial Services LT (see the contacts at Part 12.1.).
- Limitations of the liability of SHIFT Financial Services LT and/or its service providers for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages as a result of failure to deliver and/or delay of the remittances and/or any shortage in the amount of paid remittance due to negligence on the part of SHIFT Financial Services LT or its employees or the service providers or otherwise shall not exceed as a maximum of 500,00 EUR (in addition to the refund of the principal remittance amount), except where applicable law provides otherwise. The foregoing shall not limit the liability of SHIFT Financial Services LT or its service providers for the damages resulting from gross negligence or deliberate misconduct as such restriction and limitation of liability shall be null and void.
- When SHIFT Financial Services LT and/or any of its service providers accept to make a remittance by a check draft, credit or ATM card or any other non-cash form of payment, SHIFT Financial Services LT or its service providers shall not assume any responsibility and liability for not making the remittance and/or delivery if the remittance amount is uncollectible and/or the lapse of time period required for collecting it. SHIFT Financial Services LT and its Service providers shall not assume any liability for damages caused by non-payment and/or non-delivery because of non-collection.
- SHIFT Financial Services LT reserves the right at any time to develop, improve or otherwise modify the service without notice. Any changes shall come into force immediately upon making them and shall apply on all and any remittances initiated thereafter. Changes shall not have retrospective effect and shall not affect remittances initiated before changes came into effect. SHIFT Financial Services LT and any of its service providers assume no responsibility and no liability for any losses and inconveniences to you and/or any third parties, which may be sustained as a result of exercising our right to develop, improve or otherwise modify the service, or Shift SHIFT Financial Services LT and any of its service providers are released from such responsibility and liability.
- SHIFT Financial Services LT and its service providers may refuse to provide services to any person depending on the internal risk control and management procedures and/or policies.
- SHIFT Financial Services LT and/or its service providers may disclose personal information to the official and governmental and local authorities whenever it is requested to do so and to any private institutions in case it obtains permission to that effect from the official and/or judicial authorities. Such disclosed information may include information describing you the transaction with SHIFT Financial Services LT: personal ID information, name, telephone number, address and other information about senders and recipients. Otherwise, SHIFT Financial Services LT and its service providers guarantee the protection of your personal data under applicable laws. SHIFT Financial Services LT and its Service providers policy is always to comply with applicable laws, instructions and regulations and may be viewed on the web page https://shiftremittance.com/company/
- The Customer agrees that the language of these General Terms and Conditions and any agreements thereof as well as communication between the Customer and SHIFT Financial Services LT (including the service providers) is to be English or Lithuanian.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT, INQUIRIES, COMPLAINTS
12.1 For any inquiries or complaints the Customer or any other person may contact SHIFT Financial Services LT support via contacts (phone number, email, registered mail) listed here: https://shiftremittance.com/contact-us/ or via Online Chat „Ask us“.
SHIFT Financial Services LT
Verkiu St. 27B, 2nd Floor, LT-09132, Vilnius, Lithuania
Phone number: +370 5 233 3339
12.2. In case the Customer is not satisfied or has not received an answer to the submitted complaint, he / she has the right within 1 (one) year from the date of application to the SHIFT Financial Services LT to apply to the Bank of Lithuania (address: Žalgirio St. 90, LT-09303 Vilnius, website: www.lb.lt) regarding the out-of-court dispute settlement procedure in the Bank of Lithuania in accordance with the procedures established by legal acts. The requirements for the application and the procedure for submission shall be established by the Law on the Bank of Lithuania of the Republic of Lithuania. For more details on SHIFT Financial Services LT complaint procedures and terms, please see SHIFT Financial Services LT Complaint Investigation Policy published at https://shiftremittance.com/company/
- APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICTION
- These General Terms and Conditions are governed by Lithuanian law. The place of fulfilment is Vilnius, Lithuania.
- If the dispute cannot be resolved amicably or by other extrajudicial dispute resolution, the dispute shall be resolved by courts in accordance with the procedures established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania on the basis of the location of registered office of SHIFT Financial Services LT.