After submitting a complaint, what happens?
- Shift will email you that we got your complaint.
- If required, Shift will request additional information.
- Shift will investigate your case as well as your concerns.
- Shift will be emailing you to give an explanation of the actions we took and why.
What if I’m not happy with the response?
You can make a complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
- Online: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: The Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
- Phone: 0800 023 4 567 (free), 0300 123 9 123, weekdays from 8:00am–8:00pm (GMT), and on Saturday from 9:00am–1:00pm (GMT)
- If you’re not in the UK, call +44 75 8808 9797.
You have 6 months to make a complaint after we send you a final response.